All Available Positions
ENTERTAINMENT EVENTS INC INTERNSHIP
Entertainment Events INC is accepting applications for year round Interns. The internship starts on the first or fifteenth of each month. Office is open Monday – Friday, but hours worked can be flexible dependent on projects assigned. National holidays will be observed. We are open on internship durations, but the internship must last a minimum of 90 days.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Looking for a hands on internship experience in the arts? EEI offers one internship that will give you in depth training in all areas of producing. As an internationally recognized powerhouse producing company there is no better place to learn. You’ll gain a bird’s eye view in areas that encompass sales, marketing, production, producing, and logistics all in one. We can also tailor an internship to your needs. A passion for theater melded with the ambition to learn is a perfect candidate for this internship. We will interview candidates nationwide as this internship is a remote position.
To apply, complete the application form and submit one letter of recommendation (sealed with signature over envelope closure), from a professor, reputable theater contact, or previous employer, to the email address listed below. Please put INTERN APPLICANT in the subject line.
Applicants with a background or focus in marketing & social media especially encouraged to apply.
Please note all application requirements below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please send in a cover letter and a business style resume. A performance vitae will not be accepted.
- Please include the college you are attending, your major, and current GPA.
- One letter of recommendation, from a professor or reputable theater contact.
- Always accepting applications
- Seeking a career in producing, sales, marketing and logistics for theater
- Currently completing or recently completed a degree in marketing or theater production
Entertainment Events INC